Videos of J Street Conference Feb 26-28
7:00-9:00pm PLENARY SESSION
Saturday, February 26, 7:00 -- 9:00pm
Giving Voice to Our Values
Speaker: Rabbi David Saperstein, Director and Counsel, Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism
Speaker: Jeremy Ben-Ami, J Street President
J Street Honors Three Heroes
J Street is proud to honor three individuals -- an American, an Israeli, and a Palestinian -- who give voice to the values that we hold dear and who have inspired us with their courageous stories, their heroic actions and their bold words.
Peter Beinart, Author; Journalist
Moriel Rothman, President of J Street U Student Board, introduces author Peter Beinart, at J Street's "Giving Voice to Our Values" national conference.
Sara Benninga, Israeli Activist and Organizer, Sheikh Jarrah Solidarity Movement
Chairwoman of J Street National Advisory Board Molly Freeman introduces Sheikh Jarrah activist Sara Benninga at J Street's "Giving Voice to Our Values" conference.
Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish, Physician; Founder, Daughters for Life Foundation; Author
Sunday, February 27
1. Averting the Crisis: American Policy Options towards Iran
2. Analyzing the Jewish Vote
3. Working with Christian Communities towards a Two-State Solution
4. Do Israelis “Care About Peace”?
Do Israelis Care About Peace Video:
1. Regional Comprehensive Approach to Peace -- the Arab World and Israel
2. New Israel Fund Presents: Behind the Scenes in the Struggle to Protect Democracy
3. Working Together: American Jewish and Muslim Communities
4. Finding Your Voice: Having the Conversation on J Street and Israel in Your Community
5. The Global Pro-Israel, Pro-Peace Community and the State of Israel
6. Expanding the Tent for the Two-State Solution in Israel
History before Our Eyes: Broader Implications of Democracy Movements in the Arab World
J Street Conference
Lunch on your own
-- Talking About Israel: "My Convictions or My Job?" A closed-door session for clergy
-- Peace is Doable: Thinking about how to Save the Two-States Solution
1. Building Peace from the Ground Up
2. Resolving the Middle East Conflict as a Core American National Security Interest
3. Is Israel a Jewish Social Justice Issue?
4. The Revival of the Israeli Left
5. Jerusalem: Divisible with Liberty and Justice for All?
Video: Resolving the Middle East Conflict as a Core National Security Interest
Monday, February 28th
Speaker: Ambassador Dennis Ross, Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for the Central Region
Bernard Avishai, Author; Adjunct Professor of Business, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Roger Cohen, Columnist, The New York Times
Daniel Levy, New America Foundation
- Flyer for May 1, 2013 Meeting JPEG
- Transcript of Chuck Hagel's Senate Confirmation Hearing, January 31, 2013
- Robert Naiman article on Chuck Hagel confirmation hearing
- NJ Star Ledger Endorses Chuck Hagel for Secretary of Defense
- Presidential Peace Voter Guide 2012
- Peace Voter Guide on PDF
- Media pro-war bias exposed.
- Israeli-Palestinian Peace Film Series
- Videos of J Street Conference Feb 26-28
- Martin Luther King -- Four Speeches on Peace
Syndicate this site (XML)
Movable Type 3.16